- Large enterprise support Redundant trunk groups with load sharing and failover; multi-site support with Voice VPNs.
- Bursting "Gracefully" exceed a trunk group's pre-defined capacity, allowing a site to handle additional calls if there is available bandwidth.
- Multimedia SIP trunks Support for PSTN voice, High Definition (HD) voice, video, and ISDN data.
- ISDN calling features Support ISDN "replacement" with advanced features such as Advice of Charge (AoC).
- Extensibility With the BroadSoft Xtended Web Services Interface, sophisticated new features such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be integrated with a SIP trunk.
- Remote "Office" Using soft phones, desktop clients, and click-to-dial, workers can place calls from their office phone number while working remote.