What is Operator Connect?
Microsoft Operator Connect is a new operator-managed service that brings PSTN calling to Teams. It allows you to access BluIP´s enterprise-grade cloud calling solution directly through Teams with a fully managed and integrated experience including:
What are the benefits?
- Maintain existing contracts – you can continue with your existing contracts and relationship with BluIP while enabling calling on Teams
- Simple set up and management – all in one place directly through the Teams Admin Center
- Reduced infrastructure and management costs – BluIP’s Cloud Calling solution offers accelerated and simplified managed PSTN calling in Teams but also eliminates the need to host any hardware on-premises or in a data center
- Direct routing ability – With BluIP’s Cloud Calling solution, you can benefit from Direct Routing for Teams in a matter of days
- Increased support – technical support and shared service levels with access to BluIP’s outstanding customer service team
- Reliability – direct peering enhancing network resilience means less downtime
BluIP and Microsoft have been working closely together to create a best-in-class, modern calling experience underpinned by agile, high bandwidth connectivity. Microsoft has now selected BluIP to be part of the Operator Connect launch as a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner.
Why work with BluIP
As a Microsoft Gold partner, BluIP brings together the power of Microsoft´s cloud productivity applications with cloud enterprise telephony, to offer you a quad-play integrated solution that includes:
Get Started Today
You can speak with our specialists today for guidance and consultation. Whatever your challenges, let our experts help you on your digital transformation journey.
Submit the form to contact us.